Dr. Poonam Botadra
• Worked as a physiotherapist with a team of five others , work involved treating clients with musculoskeletal conditions (eg low back pain, knee pain, shoulder arthritis, post Total Knee arthroplasty), clients post stroke for rehabilitation in the outpatient department.
• Inpatient department- ICU care, client with pulmonary and cardiovascular conditions pre and post surgery, clients post surgeries for cancer, post Abdominal surgeries.
• Assess the need for physical therapy intervention or referral to other health professionals.
• Effectively communicate and appropriately interact in verbal, nonverbal and written form with patients, clients, families, and other health care providers
• Planning and preparation to carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical function in Clients.
• Evaluation of effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve Optimal function and documentation of treatment at end of each session to monitor prognosis